- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 1
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 2
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 3
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 4 The Law of Meditation
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 5
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 6 The Law of Riches
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 7 The Law of Giving and Receiving
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 8 Overcoming the Law of Poverty
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 9 The Law of Abundance
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 10 The Law of Strenght
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 11 The Law of Growth
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 12 The Law of Deliverance
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 13
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 14
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 15 The Law of Righteousness
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 16 The Law of Sanctification
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 17 The Law of Wisdom
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 18
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 19
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 20
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 21 The Law of Grace
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 22
- Lesson 23 The Law of Justice
- The Laws of the Spirit Lesson 24
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 25
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 26
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 27 – The Law of Rewards
- The Laws of the Spirit-Lesson 28- The Law of Balance
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 29 – The Law of Backsliding and Restoration
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 30 – The Law of Declaration
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 31 – The Law of Dedication, Presentation, and Consecration
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 32 – The Law of Prophetic Fulfillment
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 33 – The Law of Stewardship and Accountability
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 34: The Laws Concerning Marriage
- The Laws of the Spirit – Lesson 35 – The Laws Concerning Divorce & Remarriage
[jwplayer mediaid="2242"]This series is based on Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. NKJV Unfortunately many people are unaware of these laws that dominate people’s lives. If we work in agreement with the Law of the Spirit of Life, we will prosper. If we work against the Law of the Spirit of Life , then the Law of Sin and Death begins to work in our life. The good news is that when we understand these spiritual laws we are then able to make the right choice.
The Lord gives us abundant life through our faith in Jesus Christ our Savior.
Phil 1:26 that your rejoicing for me may be more abundant in Jesus Christ by my coming to you again.
Abundance is the Lord’s plan , but failure, defeat, destruction, are the devil’s plan.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. NKJV
Abundant life: means life on God’s level ! However, there are obstacles to living an abundant life.
I f we expect to enjoy an abundant life, we must follow His Word in order to experience it.
Mal 3:8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. NKJV
Resisting the Word is resisting the Abundant Life that the lord wants to provide for us.
Job 9:4 Who has hardened himself against Him and prospered? NKJV
An abundant harvest in ministry, when the Lord’s people walk uprightly, and remain loyal to Him.
Acts 19:19 Also, many of those who had practiced magic brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted up the value of them, and it totaled fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed. NKJV
Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands NKJV
Abundant Grace to win the lost and encourage the body of Christ , we should confess this abundance continually.
Rom 5:17 How much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) NKJV
Rom 8: 37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. NKJV
Phil 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus NKJV
1 Tim 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. NKJV
John 15: 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. NKJV
The Lord has promised His faithful people an abundance of truth, peace, and healing.
Ex 34: 6 And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, NKJV
Jer 33: 6 Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. NKJV
Ps 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Abundance of revelation comes to those who diligently seek the Lord.
2 Cor 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. NKJV
1 Cor 2:9 “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit NKJV
1 Cor 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification NKJV
Abundant pardon ,and forgiveness and acceptance in Christ.
1 Peter 1: 3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, 4 and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. 5 And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see. NLT
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked change their ways and banish the very thought of doing wrong. Let them turn to the Lord that he may have mercy on them. Yes, turn to our God, for he will forgive generously. NLT
The Lord promises an abundance of success.
Ps 1 1 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night. 3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. NKJV
Josh 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. NKJV
Abundance of wealth, good health, spiritual growth, and all things.
2 Peter 1:3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature NKJV
Rom 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? NKJV
1 Tim 6:17 trust in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.NKJV
2 Cor 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. NKJV